Welcome to Marginswap
What is marginswap, margin trading
Marginswap is a decentralized trading protocol that natively supports overcollateralized loans, spot and leverage trading of tokens on AMMs like Uniswap and SushiSwap. With marginswap, traders can trade a wide variety of assets, like on any existing swap protocol but with up to 5x leverage. Margin trading is possible due to Bond financing, i.e., lenders supply crypto assets to the protocol, which traders borrow for their trades. The marginswap protocol incentivizes lenders looking for attractive yields to provide assets in return for relatively stable interest and $MFI.
core participants in the Marginswap Protocol
- Trade Uniswap and SushiSwap assets: Marginswap uses the liquidity from other AMMs. Trades can sometimes be routed through multiple AMMs, thereby arbitraging the connected trading routes' price differences.
- Long or short any supported assets: Go long or short any asset on cross margin using supported assets as collateral.
- Borrow supported assets: Take overcollateralized loans and open leverage positions with one account. You can deposit collateral and take a loan in one transaction!
- Cross margin trading: In cross margin, your total account balance is factored in calculating the liquidation threshold. Meaning margin is shared across all open positions, not isolated to a single pair.
- Spot trading: Marginswap aggregates prices from all connected dexes using the marginswapRouter at no extra cost.
- Supply bond: Lend the protocol supported crypto assets and earn stable yield. Marginswap also rewards Lenders with the governance token $MFI